08 March 2007

We're back!

Hooray for a wonderful tour! I did have some trouble getting wired for blog updates while we were gone...I'm sorry I missed our updates, but hope parents got regular reports (I did my best to remind kiddos to call home!)
Thanks to all of our touring performers who travelled with us; you are WONDERFUL and we missed our Madison connection. I would travel with you all anywhere...and I LOVED spending so much time with all of you.
Here are some highlights from our trip...
Here's a link to my online photo album: http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=154980310/a=37645718_37645718/t_=37645718 I'll be adding more as I get more...e-mail me your photos if you'd like me to add them to this album. Also, when my 35mm film gets developed, I'll link those albums as well.
We're looking at having a SCRAPBOOK PARTY at Archiver's on March 31. It's a $15 fee, but they will clean up the recycling, feed us dinner, and supply us with M&M's and soda. We also get to use all of the fun paper tools they have there, so if you've never done paper crafting before this is a great place to try it for the first time. Check it out: http://www.archiversonline.com/myarchivers/madison.asp

No comments: