23 March 2007

Thanks for great a great performance on Friday!

Hi all!
Thanks for a great performance last Friday! the photos can be found here: http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=11802879805.933395068405.1174662194667&page=1 for all of those who are interested.
Unfortunately, my pictures did not come out great...(Joan took the digi photos, and I'm waiting to see what Adam did with the 35mm)...so if you've got wonderful photos of this performance, please upload them to the album at kodakgallery (link is above).
I've put the link to the Google Group that Reed set up for us (thanks!) in the link list on the right, so you can check that out. We also have the complete MadCAP calendar that is updated regularly listed on the right (under {discover}). If you have questions about things, please check that calendar, because ALL performances are listed there.
Thank you, again, for all of your input last night at the meeting/rehearsal. I know those things can be exhausting, but as I mentioned I really DO value your opinions and what you have to offer. For example, I had no idea Thursday performances were so hard on all of you (homework, etc) or that you were interested in offering school shows! These are all things I can work on when finalizing next year's calendar!
Speaking of, next year's calendar should be available by the end of June (I pushed the deadline up for those of you who are hoping to know things earlier) and I will get it to you ASAP.
Get your pre-registrations in for next year, because we are limiting the number of spaces available to 22 (there are 19 of you this year) and I want to be sure you all get your lessons when you want them and have spaces in the group. Also, there are some fun summer things planned for people who have registered this spring! :)
kj

No comments: