05 September 2007

So much happening...so excited....breathe Paul...breathe..

Hello everyone! Paul is doing something today that he has never done; BLOGGING! Here's to trying new things. As most of you probably know, I am working full time this school year wtih MADCAP. I am directing the TYA season as well as at least 2 ensembles (Senior and Intermediate). It is going to be an exciting season, and I cant wait to see you all soon. Auditions for Madeline's Christmas are this Saturday, September 8 at 10am and Monday, September 10 at 7pm at 100 N Hamilton. This a a very charming show, and I am confident our turn-out for audtions will be excellent. Senior Ensemble starts a week from today! Mulan is going to be a giant challenge, and the MADCAP after dark series will be a new exciting opportunity for you. I am also hoping that Emma can squeeze me into the first MADCAP after dark show (I have some ideas). Take care! I will see you all soon. Paul Milisch Producing Director, MADCAP

No comments: