28 January 2007

So much to do!

It's getting so close to our performance dates! Can you believe it? It sure looks like people are really serious about this rehearsal, huh?
Musically, I think we're just about set (please review the notes for the parts in the final number. Last numbers are always the "neglected children" of any show, I think.)
Meanwhile, Tom Conry is preparing for his role in the other MadCAP show, "A Year With Frog and Toad" which goes up at the same time! All together, Tom and I are going to be giving 15 performances in two weeks with these two shows! (I've got a few more performances with music studio stuff and the younger ensembles). Crazy.
Also, I've been working on my sister's travel journal...got a few more stickers for her pages and have made list of things I'd like to make sure I do. What's on your top list of attractions?
I'd like to make sure I see Kilimanjaro Safaris in the Animal Kingdom (I've never been to that park)
I'm curious, too, about Tom Sawyer Island. I've never actually been in that part of the Magic Kingdom and it looks like fun. Here's a map that looks interesting http://www.wdw-photos.com/102103/tomsawyer.GIF.
Also, I'm anxious to see what this "soarin'" ride is about...
We leave for our trip in 32 days. We perform in Disney World in only 33 days! Who's excited?

No comments: